Thursday, August 31, 2006

I have not seen a lot of things in my life. I am only nearly 17.
Today, I have seen some things.
I have seen Wong Yew Leong dance around in an Elvis suit and orange feather boa.
I have seen Mr Seet dress in pink plus-sized women's clothes complete with balloon boobs.
I have seen Harris and Ixer dress up as that strange fat guy who only ever wears blue shirts.
I have seen the PE Department do some pretty lame shit.
I have seen Mr Ken do a Bollywoodish dance back in Dunman.
These are not things I thought I wanted to see before I die, but there was no harm in doing so. Mostly.

I'm still quite stunned. Try again next week.

It was great to see everyone again, and all the teachers, who seemed to have changed so much. I think they would not like the idea of not writing in paragraphs, unless I was writing a poem, so this is an attempt at a paragraph, because I am not writing a poem. When I do, I will not publish it on this blog, because it is embarrassing to reveal your inner thoughts and I am not that good anyway. They never turn out the way I want them to. Rest assured, I will not put in stupid metaphors like liquid diamonds. That takes the cake.

When school reopens, there will be a mad rush of lessons and revision. However, I will not be able to look wong yew leong in the face on thursday. I don't think I will be able to for a long time to come.

No comments: