Saturday, August 26, 2006

I have just finished reading one chapter on the Cold War, and it has been enough to delude me into believing that I've done anywhere near enough. Promos are in 4 weeks. I HAVE to start properly now, but there are other more urgent things (yeah right) that require my undivided attention. For example, my mother just flew off to San Francisco for some vendor thing. She's left me saddled with moer to do around the house than usual, and my lazy ass brother is not helping. My only consolation is that she will buy nice stuff from the land of opportunity, elvis, disneyland and nuclear bombs.

And debate alumni are going to be flooding the function room soon, but I haven't bought any drinks or paper plates or anything. Will go later. Soon. When I can drag myself away from screensucking activities. Screensucking. I like that word. It almost sounds as if you're doing something cool or lewd in front of your computer, when it actually means that you're stoning. Searsucker. It's a kind of cloth that's wrinkly. Toesucker. What babies are.

FAYE IS GONE!!!

No comments: