Thursday, August 17, 2006

I hate thurdays. I hate thursdays because I have 6 periods lined up in a row. So maybe this happened everyday at dunman, but my attention span has shortened considerably since then. i suspect that ths has been a combination of burn out from o levels, and the wonderful 5 period break that I have on mondays. But I suppose I can't complain, since I am always ponning the econs lecture anyway, unless cook's doing it.

Today Sonya came to crash our lit tutorial. I am impressed, and confounded at my own stupidity. Harris seemed much happier after she and 2 other people came in. Before that he was trying to force out some noise from my class. He started making the noise himself after that, especially when Sonya called the stanzas of This Excellent Machine "paragraphs".

Can't wait to see the gays tomorrow.

No comments: