Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finally went out to watch a movie with my team today -- Tokyo Drift. Ok, so maybe not one of the most intellectual choices that you could make, but watching it together with them made the 8 dollars worth it. Tokyo Drift is the corniest, funniest movie that's out now. They've got classic lines like

"You're his kryptonite."
"We're not so different, you and I"
"You sold me a broken iPod!" BAMBAMBAMBAM

But I think what they guys liked best were all the semi-naked chicks. Kenneth's favourite was Ready, but I think Luvis preferred Seto. Felda Chay couldn't stop laughing, especially at some naked fat Japanese guy, and Sonya just rolled her eyes. The movies was so unrealistic that every thing seemed hilarious; the damn thing took itself so seriously.

This was relief from what passed as national day celebrations at VJ. I have one good thing to say about them, which is that they were short. Thank you, noble SCs of VJ, who know a bad thing when they see one, and end it quickly. This is a very important quality to have in life, since it prevents many assasination attempts and leaves you with far more friends. Everyone should take classes in "How to Spot Suckiness". I can give you a 3 minute crash course that only costs $200 a shot. You're worth it.

No comments: