Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Felda is now sitting on her bum in T16. She is trying to convince all of us to have lunch with her. Personally, I think she wouldn't even need to beg if she simply assumed her true identity and accepted that she was peiying. A lot of people would want to have lunch with you once you're peiying.

Since now I am very bored, and I have finished prepping my case, I will go into a detailed description of felda chay peiying, for those people who have never met her.

It would be most appropriate to start from the top. According to very reliable sources, it is a "mop". However, my personal opinion would be "bob". Except of course, bobs don't have feelers. Right at the base of her neck, on both sides, are two thin sections of hair that were left uncut. In short, it looks bad. Like cockroach feelers, except that felda is much nicer than a cockroach. She is like a Goliath beetle.

Let's take a trip downwards. Her face. Felda's face is very distinctive. She has 2 eyes, 1 nose etc. The astounding feature, however, is her mouth. Its size is only rivalled by the Milky Way. Her gleaming teeth are larger than the pyramids if Giza, and her saliva production would be very close to the Niagara Falls. The sounds that she emits would shatter triple reinforced fibreglass. Ouch, she just hit me. It is not good to describe someone while they are reading over your shoulder.

Felda's clothes are always the same. She without fail, will wear a white polo shirt, and a short blue jean skirt. Since I know that felda has exemplary hygiene habits and bathes 5 times a day, I can only conlude that she has a whole closet full of the white polo shirts and blue skirts.

But hey, what does appearance matter right?
Well, they matter alot to felda.

And we like her anyway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my. I was looking for something to write in my EOM to show that Felda Chay's articles are reliable and i came across this! Hahaha!:)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my. I was looking for something to write in my EOM to show that Felda Chay's articles are reliable and i came across this! Hahaha!:)