Monday, December 12, 2005

Well, I went for my first VJ training today. I realised too late why they wanted debaters for DSA when all other schools were fine rejecting us. There is no proper training, just seniors bumming around and giving us good solid..I don't know really. All i need to do now is convince my parents that i should appeal to go elsewhere. I don't think it should be too difficult. But i would be wasting a space. Still, April did it so I guess I can too. Thing is, she was smart enough to actually reject the offer. Sigh...If anyone is going to vj please tell me.

On a happier note, those people who are feeling supremely bored should come watch the DEP exhibition on saturday. I have no clue where it's going to be, but I do know it's going to be hilarious. Not going to ruin the surprise.

No comments: