Saturday, December 17, 2005

See? Got nothing better to do. lalalalala. Jln bukit merah is a very run down place. this old lady went up to me and said something something tiam. so i was like huh? then she said something in cantonese and i thought she was telling me something embarassing, like my fly was open. so i was looking around to see if anything was stuck on my butt when she pointed to my watch. told her the time in chinese but i don't think she understood. i am failing greatly at the art of communication because i don't speak/comprehend any dialects. i'm so bored.

lapdogs make my blood boil.

speaking of which, there was this really adorable stray. well it was adorable until it started drinking from a puddle on the road at holland village. then it was just sad. oh, does anyone know why its called holland village? cos i don't see anything related to the dutch there, except maybe beer

No comments: