Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hm...What to do...Sitting around again typing rubbish. I realised today that the french agriculture industry is mighty fucked up. They get one quarter of the nearly 50 billion of the EU's budget on CAP. Of this, 40% goes to 5% of thier farmers. That's messed up.

So while i'm sitting at home contemplating all possible meanings of "bored as hell" I'm wishing that a meteorite will fall through the roof. This may at first appear to be a bizarre wish but did you know that what NASA pays for each gram of proven meteorite really is through the roof. Provided of course I get actually find a space rock and mail it to NASA without one of those evil postmen stealing it and claiming the money. Kevin Costner had this movie where is was this heroic postman who triggered a revolution. It was blatantly unrealistic, since the dystopia of caveman proportions fixed itself to star trek technological standards in about 50 years. I thought it was absurd but then that balding dude has always made absurd movies. The most annoying thing I would say is his penchant for playing exceedingly noble characters. He also tends not to use guns. Haha. Fine, that's a good thing. But I still don't like him. I also don't like staying at home. I will go out tomorrow

No comments: