Saturday, July 08, 2006

So...I was on the bus after training, with this mother tua* headache. The thing about headaches is that unless you're in a sound-proof bunker thirty feet undergroud, they kill you. The rumbling bus was bad enough, but unfortunately, at had Singapore Idol No. 3 on the bus with me? Was he hot? Could he sing? No, duh. He was only 4. He goes by the monniker Romanian Rodent.

What happened was that he was sitting right in front of me, with his dear old mummy, who was very intelligent and was reading The New Paper. I suppose she forgot to bring duct tape or something, because her little brat was singing at the top of his lungs. She also must have very limited musical taste beacuse all her son could sing was, quite disturbingly, Drangonstea Din Tei and Move it. As it is, those songs get stuck in your head horribly easily, and coupled with some high pitch screeches, the headache feels like you got struck by an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Ok, so the Romanian song was sung relatively softly until it got to Maia-HEEEEEEEE, Maia-HOOOOOOO, maia-HAHA. That bloody near blew my head off. So there I was, contemplating whether to get his mother to gag him, or do it myself. Then suddenly, the track switches to the Madagascar soundtrack. Except there were visuals too, cos the little boy got up in his seat and MOVED IT

No comments: