Sunday, July 23, 2006

Forthwith, I have resigned myself to a lonely life and death. All of my blog posts on Cosiety have either been misunderstood as serious when they were satire, misinterpreted, misrepresented, or simply turned into the bitching grounds for our school's bathroom floor scrapings. I have no clue whether the majority of people who read blogs or even open their mouths are just too thick, or I am simply too obtuse.

If its the latter, I suppose I will have to prepare for an onerous life. My formative years is primary school had been spent in seclusion, and not talking to anybody. Partly because I was shy, partly because I was inept and didn't know what to say. Secondary school was easy, and JC is so far. But judging from some instances..things are going to get unpleasant in the real world. I am going to start work, and my boss won't understand me. He'll fire me for writing off tangent things. I'll mope in a bedsit, ruminating on the stranger questions in life, like, why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? I will then die age 50. from neglect and misunderstanding. My body will nto be found for days, and the stench of my rotting corpse will be attributed to my atrocious cooking skills. When it is found, the policemen will not understand how I died, and the coroner will not understand how to perform an autopsy on me. Oh well.

No comments: